Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

"Cookies Anyone?": A "Sweet" Thank You Card Tutorial & Video!

Hey everyone it's Elina here!
I hope your Tuesday is off to a great start!
For today's post I have a "sweet" Thank You card
featuring a stamp set from Two Paper Divas.
I used the "Mason Jar Accessories #4" to create a cool background.

You can check out the video tutorial below:


Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE"  to my channel, if you haven't already.

Here are a few close up pics for you to check out:


These cookies look good enough to eat! Lol!
Chocolate Chip cookies are my absolute favorite cookies!
So this card is probably one of my faves.


I used my Cricut Explore to cut the scalloped card layer & 
used my Gelly Roll pen to add stitching lines.
For the cookies, I used my E11, E13, E15, & E18 Copic markers.


I hope you enjoyed this card & video!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button