Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Halloween 2017: Get your "Witchy Legs" on!

Hey everyone it's Elina here and happy Tuesday to all!
Welcome to Part Three in my Halloween 2017 card series!
Today's post features an original image I drew.
You can check out the full tutorial below:

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.

Here are some close up pics:

 I drew this image months ago and hopefully I can  
sharpen the image in Photoshop & offer it
as a free digi.
So stay tuned for more details.

I'm thinking of using this image for my Christmas series.
I'll  probably change up the colors of course &
add some Christmas decorations to the broom handle.


I hope you enjoyed this card & video!
Make sure to come back on Friday for Part Four of 
my Halloween 2017 series!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button