Pages

Friday, December 8, 2017

Holiday 2017: Part Five: "Two Framed Signs, One Paper Pad" Tutorial!

Hey everyone it's Elina here & happy Friday to all!
I hope your day is off to a good start!
Welcome to Part Five in my Holiday 2017 series!
For today's project, I decided to give my alcohol markers a rest
& focus on an easy Home Décor piece.
I used cut aparts from a 12 x 12 Christmas paper pad &
some 5 x 7 frames to create festive signs for my home.

You can check out the video below...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to my  channel
if you haven't already!

Here are a few close up pics:


A quick & easy project to dress up your Holiday décor.


I hope this project inspires you to create 
some framed signs for your home.



I hope you enjoyed this project & video!
Stay tuned for Part Six of my series his Tuesday!

Thanks for stopping by & have an awesome weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button